Ingredients (for 1 Serving)
- Banana (1)
- Coconut Oil (50ml)
- Low fat butter (1 Tbsp)
- Coconut Cream (¼ Cup)
- Desiccated Coconut (1 Tbsp)
- White Chocolate Squares (2)
- In a pan, pour oil and add butter; leave till boiling hot
- Add in banana and let brown for couple minutes o each side
- Remove from pan and place on chopping tray
- Using large flat surface (another chopping board), flatten the banana slice across with knife to make even strips
- Pour desiccated Coconut across flattened banana
- Break chocolate chips into tiny chunks and sprinkle atop banana, along with desiccated coconut.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition Content (Per Serving)
Carb: 31g | Pro: 2g | Fat: 21g | Cal: 307